Individual must be able to complete Static/ Dynamic calibrations on site or at calibration station after successfully completing in-house training, AC evac/recharge for 1234YF, minor diagnostics, and minor wiring repairs. The technician must utilize the tools, SI information, and knowledge needed to return the vehicle to a safe, pre-loss condition.
Essential Job Duties
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and necessary calibrations to individuals to include shop personnel, insurance adjusters, and insurance customers daily.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques through computer based or live training sessions.
- Communicate daily with dispatch/ ADAS coordinators and management teams.
- Utilize various tools, diagnostic equipment, and Virtual team to make the most effective calibrations to vehicles.
- Self -motivated, positive attitude, with a client focused perspective
- Ability to work with clients and assist in identifying what calibrations can be done onsite or will have to go to ADAS calibration station
- Responsible for ADAS calibrations
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of automotive repair experience and/or technical school graduate with 1 year auto dealer experience.
- Successfully complete in-house ADAS and Mobile training
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR check.
Location/Region: Wellington, FL